It’s Thanksgiving here in Canada, so with coffee in hand, and the girls occupied decorating the house (wow -yay!), I have a moment to reflect on the last year and all the goodness that has come into my life.
- Our two happy girls
- Mike – my hubby who excels at work, loves taking care of our girls, and does chores, too!
- Family trips this past year (New Orleans, Nashville, Ottawa, Mt. Tremblant, San Diego, Connecticut, and Barrie!)
- More vacation plans to look forward to
- Being able to share what I’ve picked up along the way
- Having the space to dream
- My wonderful extended family, and how much I love our daily conversations!
- Enduring good health – for all
- Seeing the sun every day (often impossible in my past life!)
- Finally finding a way to strengthen my c-section tummy
- Fresh veggies in our garden
- Good friends, and the many people I met this past year on the art side of life
- Fantastic energy – and people! – in my art studio
- Waking up excited every day
- Our local conservation areas – hiking, swimming, painting and cycling
- Momentum in my art career
- Deadline pressure – I have to paint! 🙂
- Finding rewarding volunteer work – and having the time to do it
- My blog readers and Instagram followers – you’re all new to my life and remind me to keep going!
- And – hugely – the many people who have supported my art this year!!
I want to send specific thanks to some special people in #20 – those who’ve helped me to follow my inner calling and “Walk the Wizard’s Way” this year: Mike, Leslie, Marnie, Sheila, Judy, Carolyn, Teri and Gary, Rosemary, Tammy, Kathie, Doreen, Gwen, and Andrew. Love you guys.
Happy Thanksgiving, all!